We understand sometimes you just need help.
Since 1983 we have been assisting the residents of Reno County with immediate, essential, emergency and life enhancing support. Contact us and we will help, or assist in helping, you find the support and resources that you need.
Check out the programs we provide and see if we can be of help to you!
All of our programs are subject to funding and supply availability. Other rules may apply. No guarantees are expressed or implied.
To serve as a primary catalyst in Reno County coordinating with collaborating agencies, organizations, the religious community and businesses to coordinate and provide essential, emergency, and life enhancing services for the residents of Reno County.
What We Achieved in 2017!
- 14,502 Reno County residents received support though our services
- 621 prescription medications were provided to Reno County residents
- 2,779 backpacks and school supplies were provided to Reno County students
- 746 Reno County residents received financial help with home evictions, utility shut-offs, and gasoline vouchers for essential out-of-town doctors' appointments
- 87 Homeless outdoor sleeping mats were provided
- 43 refurbished bicycles were given to adults in need of transportation
- 183 clients received miscellaneous support with requests
- 5,449 received support though our Personals Program
- 2,924 Reno County residents received clothing vouchers
- 1,069 Reno County teens received Christmas presents due to our Teen Christmas Program.
- 123 Reno County residents received assistance with obtaining state provided photo IDs
- 431 client referrals were made to other agencies/organizations/churches for support that we could not assist with
- 526 clients picked up stocking hats/gloves for use during the winter months