We understand sometimes you just need help.
You want to be clean or need a few things before payday. Maybe your children won’t have school supplies or a Christmas present like their friends. We understand. We are here for you.
Since 1983 we have been assisting the residents of Reno County with immediate essential, emergency or life enhancing support. We have assisted thousands of people in the same situation you are in. Contact us and we will help any way we can or try to find the right help for you.
All of our programs are subject to funding and supply availability. Other rules may apply. No guarantees are expressed or implied.
To serve as the primary catalyst in Reno County coordinating with agencies, organizations, the religious community and businesses to coordinate and provide essential, emergency, and life enhancing services for the residents of Reno County.
What We've Achieved
- We provide assistance to an average of 626 Reno County residents per month
- We have helped Reno County residents with Rx medication by providing over $1600 dollars of support through August 1, 2017
- As of August 15 we have provided 2023 backpacks and school supplies to Reno County students
- Over 5,327 Reno County residents have received our services as of August 1, 2017
- Parents of 562 Reno County teens received help with providing Christmas gifts to their teenaged child
- An average of 337 seniors receive supposrt though our Personals Program each month